Description Vignobles Plaisance
- Situation : France, Paris, Bordeaux, Red Bordeaux AOC Côtes de Bourg
- Surface : 40 hectares
- Ground : calcareous argilo
- Vines : 60% Merlot, 30% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Malbec
- Culturales uses : Reasoned striking driving, to express the best of every vintage and to protect the sustainability of the Earth.
- Typicality of wines: the influence of the Gironde is going to allow an evolution of the vineyard and the grape smoothly. This is going to give an Optimal maturity.